In a SPOT.ph feed posted on Tuesday, January 3, ABS-CBNNews.com, citing Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) chairman Francis Tolentino, confirmed that The Bourne Legacy will be shooting in Metro Manila for a month. Tolentino enumerated the following locations: Intramuros, Navotas Fishport, Marikina City Market, San Andres Market, Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard, Ayala Avenue, Nagtahan, Pasay Taft, and Jones Bridge. The movie stars Jeremy Renner, Edward Norton, and Rachel Weisz.
This time around, Manila Bulletin Online cites the letter of Rafaelito Garayblas—who serves as the Secretary to the Mayor of Manila Alfredo Lim—to the Philippine producer of the The Bourne Legacy, Nikolo Juban. The said letter informs Juban that the city of Manila "has granted the production team's request to temporarily close to vehicular traffic several areas in the city."
As detailed in the letter, the following streets would be closed for The Bourne Legacy shoots on the dates indicated:
- Portions of San Andres St. from January 11 to 15
- J. Bocobo corner Remedios streets, January 18 and 19
- Leveriza Street, from Balingkit to San Andres, January 15
- San Andres corner Quirino and Taft Avenue, January 14
- Riverside Road, Real and Sta. Lucia Streets in Intramuros, January 25 and February 17 and 18
- Jones Bridge, February 5
- Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard, February 8 to 15.